Sunday 20 July 2008

detective inspector

As you guessed from the title this is something new. This is my latest and in my opinon best sketch that i have wrote. I don't like to write a lot of sketches, i tend to leave that to Sponge but this is my attempt of a sketch. To set the scene its a conversation between a police constable and a detective inspector, at a police station.


Detective Inspector: Hows the mission for the hostages going?

Police Constable: Not so well.

Detective Inspector: Time to send in Pig Squadron 2?

Police Constable: That might not be such a good idea sir.

Detective Inspector: Are you mad?! Pig Squadron 2 did amazingly well

Police Constable: Sir, you sent them on a 2 hour mission twelve hours ago!

Detective Inspector: True, they probably went for a celebratory drink.

Police Constable: I didn't want to have to show you this.

Detective Inspector: Show me what?!

Police Constable: A note from the captors saying thanks for the bacon.

Detective Inspector: Oh no!

Police Constable: I'm sorry sir.

Detective Inspector: I' ve been so stupid. ( long pause) I should have sent the delta sheep

Police Constable: i think it would be best if you laid of the animals sir.

Detective Inspector: What?! We've got a squadron of sniffer dogs, why can't we have cats in the riot squad?!

Police Constable: just not very practicall is it?

Detective Inspector: practical?! You're talking to me about practical?!

Police Constable: Sir, me and a couple of other lads have decided that you should move on.

Detective Inspector: You want me to resign?!


Police Constable: Maybe you should reconsider jobs sir.

Detective Inspector: You know, I dont get this hasstle from Cow Brigade 3


Police Constable: Sir they're dead.

Detective Inspector: Everywhere i look death


Police Constable: Maybe you should leave the force and work on a farm or something?

Detective Inspector: Are you kidding?! Farms are full of bloody animals!

I hope you enjoyed. Catch you later - rubber duck

No comments: