Sunday 20 July 2008

The Poofy Bouncer

Setting: (John and Muscles are in the door way of a nightclub, standing next to the queue).

John: JESUS! You’re massive! Are you almost seven foot!?

Muscles: Aye, they call me Muscles Magroh. Im here to show you the ropes of being a bouncer!

Round here I own this joint! And I say who gets in and who dusney!

(Turns to line)

Right, YOU, YOU’RE NAW GETTING IN HERE WEh THAT HAT!

“Man with hat”: BUT… I’M NAW WEARING A HAT!

Muscles: Don’t give me that bollix! (“Man with hat legs it”).
Right you go John!

John: Excuse me please leave……………I don’t like your…..shoe laces.

Muscles: NAW SON! You’ve got to be firm! Try on me!

John: Right get out of here you! Weh your bad breath and your stupid moustache! A dog woodny look at you twice!


Muscles: Right, get out of here! You’re taking too far! I’m gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck!

(Muscles phone starts ringing with Abba - Dancing Queen)

(High pitched voice )

OH HI MUMSY!

(They have a big poofy chat for about 5 mins and hangs up)

John: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! MUMSY!!!

- Sponge






No comments: